WHAT SHOULD I WEAR AND PREPARE FOR MY UPCOMING LINKEDIN HEAD PHOTO SHOOT ?
My customers often ask me what kind of clothing they should wear and things they should prepare for their photo shoots.
Here are some of my recommendations :
- Please have a clear idea about your brand. What kind of images do you want to get out of from your photo shoot?
- Please pick any solid /pastel colors for your tops. Pick colors to compliment your eye color and skin tone.
- Please avoid busy patterned outfits such as Hawaian, checked, and pokka dots shirts because people will look at your outfit first and then your face. Nevertheless, certain narrow striped shirts could work positively. Well, if you are not sure, it’s best to bring a couple of outfits and have your photographer choose one for you.
- Bring a couple of different colored ties to go with your outfits unless you prefer casual look.
- Please put on your make up more than usual because cameras don’t record it same way as our eyes do. Also please bring your make up kit and a couple set of different jewelry.
- Please please make sure you are happy with your hair style, eyebrows and nails.
- Please press or dry clean your outfits, so they look crisp.
- Please rest up good the night before.
I think that’s all. I hope this information will help you prepare for your photo shoot. Stay tuned for my next blog!
This post was written by Yukiko Wade of The Art of Yukiko Photography.